Thursday, June 12, 2014

Spring has Sprung...ACHOOO!

This semester has been an adjustment:
  • I moved into an apartment of 6, with all private rooms. I love it!
  • I began a new semester here at BYU-Idaho.
  • My boyfriend (of almost 8 months) is workin in Alaska until October. Thank heavens for FaceTime, Snapchat and phone calls. 
    Isn't he just charming!
  • My only friends here are guys (my boyfriend's friends).
    Our last great adventure before saying our goodbyes
  • This is my third semester IN A ROW! Can you say burn out?? Why did I do this to myself? I don't actually remember.
  • I am taking less than 12 credits to compensate..
  • I have been working on getting into better shape by running. Let's be honest..running sucks! but the aftermath is definitely worth the pain, sweat, and tears (ok it's not THAT bad..)!
    sometimes running late in the evening is just beautiful
  • Eventually, I want to run a half-marathon.
  • I love floral print more than I even love cows...what happened to me?
    The background on my phone because peonies are my favorite
  • I want to overcome my fear of cooking gluten free stuff..
    so scary!
  • One of my roommates just got diagnosed with gluten intolerance this semester--Gluten free is becoming so much more fun!
  • I made the nastiest blueberry muffins I have ever tasted! It was this weird flour mix that had all the regular stuff but then they added lavender and some weird stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love lavender, but I prefer smelling it. Not eating it..
    Yuck!
  • So far, I have succeeded with banana bread muffins, mastered the art of pizza, and devoured some delectable gf Betty Crocker brownies.
  • Homemade jam on rice crackers? Delish and GF
    Sushi Sundays! Also GF
Pizza date night :)

  • I guess most importantly is that I am happy and I love life!
    Once upon a time we went to conference together. #iminlove

    I think these are called poppies..Simply beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment